Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Getting Old and Senile

The older I get the more it seems like I forget things, I feel like Alzheimer's is kicking in early... However, one thing I can't forget is how sweet my grandpa is. Ever since I was little he would always play with me, I blame him for my love of sports.

Saturday I got to spend some much needed time with him before going out on a date. We headed over to the bowling alley and did his most favorite thing in the world: play some pool. He is about half the size of the pool table but boy is he good at it. I remember playing with him when I was younger, I had no idea what I was doing. Last year I played pool almost every single day on campus with some friends, so when I took my first shot on Saturday my grandpa was pleasantly surprised that I could put up a fight. One large pizza, a bag of chips and 3 hours later, my grandpa and I walked out of the bowling alley happy as clams.

I love my grandpa, I am so grateful for all he does for us.

I know it's a little blurry but it was too cute not to put up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment