Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I usually hate halloween, something about all the gore and scary people kinda freaks me out. This year hasn't been too bad. I've gone to a couple parties with friends rocking my Katniss costume and I look pretty dang legit. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures... about that a little later.

I found a temple buddy! Alyssa-- one of my all time favorite people--volunteered! I loved going to the temple with her and grabbing breakfast at Kneaders last Thursday. We investigated the car accident outside the window and discussed our lives. Oh, and it snowed for the first time! It ended up being a really beautiful day. I visited Carla and her kids, they got to play in the snow for the first time!

About the phone thing... I have been having issues with calls lately, turns out I had to go all the way up to Murray to see if they could do anything about it. The erased my whole phone... no more pictures of playing with Carla's kids in the snow and no pictures from the previous weekend. Unfortunately my only source of journaling is through pictures, I'm in big trouble.

Saturday night I spent all night worrying about what I was going to speak on during Sacrament, then my bishop called and told me I didn't have to speak anymore! Bad news is, I have to speak sometime in November... I think I have spoken more than anyone else in my ward.

Sunday night I hung out with Carter and Leandra for a while. It was fun to catch up with them and see their new puppy! We had a nice dinner together, it was a lot of fun!

I feel like this week has dragged on forever. I still have to wait until tonight at midnight to sign up for next semester's classes. Fortunately I have them all picked out already, just need to wait until it opens!

Have a lovely halloween-and be safe! *This is the only holiday where it is acceptable to eat stranger's candy...sorta*


No comments:

Post a Comment