Tuesday, April 19, 2011

They Say a picture is worth a thousand words...

I say it's worth a heck of a lot more. Maybe this is why I take so freakin' many, I love looking back and remembering all the good times. I have had an absolute BLAST this school year, let me show you what I've done :)


Yummy new restaurants


Meeting up with old friends


Hitting up college dances


Climbing to new heights


Crossing off life goals: Thanksgiving Turkey bowl


Supporting one of my BFFs


Enjoying Christmas break


Christmas with the family


More goals achieved! Ice skating!


Celebrating best friend's birthdays


Ice skating adventures in Ephraim


Twinner dance off nights with Amy


Bowling with the family


A visit from our favorite cousin


Acting like children again


Starting a new job and spending time with grandma & grandpa


Festival of Colors!!


Trying new things


Supporting adopted siblings :)


Helping answer for Maddie's prom


Watching Nat perform at the Mayan a second time


Welcoming the warm weather with shorts


And the latest adventure...... The greatest Kalai concert EVER with my sister and best friend

Looking back I am amazed at how many things I have done in just a few months. I am incredibly thankful for all the support and love I have felt from those around me. I have grown so much and can only imagine how much more I will grow and experience this summer. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, I think a picture is worth a life time of memories...

Last but not least, I wanna congratulate Maddie on an amazing lacrosse game yesterday! It was a close game against Weber, can't wait to see her play tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment