Monday, April 27, 2015

8 July 2013

Okay so I only have twenty minutes to tell you exactly everything that has been going on. My preparation day is SUPER Short today.... we have transfers!! So because Idaho now has 4 missions we needed to have transfers at the 3 week mark instead of the 6 week mark. Usually trainers and new missionaries stay together for 12 weeks in order to get trained and get things set up... well, Sister Rex has been called to open a new area in Jerome... I have been asked to stay in Malta and TRAIN. Yes, you read right, I will be training a brand new missionary that arrives tomorrow. I am absolutely terrified but I am really excited. My new companion and I will be learning almost at the same time so I only have to do a little teaching. I am really excited for this change, its going to be so hard but it'll be worth it. OH, and just so you know I will no longer have the truck... I will be driving a JEEP! hahaha, my mission just gets better and better. I'm not quite sure what kind of Jeep but know it'll be awesome. 

Anyway, since my companion will need to email either wednesday or thursday I will email you guys then too since my day is cut short. Just know I love you guys! 

Love, 

Hermana Calero
 


No comments:

Post a Comment