Wednesday, May 20, 2015

13 October 2014

woooohoooo Transfer calls came... and we're BOTH STAYING!! wooohoooooooo! Seriously, we celebrated last night with kettle corn--mmmm--

Oh man, another week come and gone. I guess the high light of this week was being able to go to the Zone Conference with Elder Golden from the 70 and his wife. It was super good! He gave me the energy/desire/motivation that I needed for the last little bit. He was such a powerful speaker, and I have no doubt that he was called of God. His testimony of missionary work is stronger than I've ever felt before. He reminded us just how important missionary work is--any time that we waste we are letting people perish in unbelief. It's really up to us, and if we truly understood the importance of this work we wouldn't take it so lightly--especially as members, not just missionaries. 

We had some really good lessons this week, over and over I'm reminded of the worth of each soul... there is potential behind EVERY door. 

These past few weeks have been powerful, I wish I had the words to truly describe the miracles that occur out here each and every day.. and most of those miracles I'm seeing in myself. We have a lot of plans to implement in this area--hopefully with our obedience and diligence we can see even more miracles!

I don't have much more to say.. time is going by so fast! I love you all--have a wonderful week!

Love,

hermana Calero


No comments:

Post a Comment