Wednesday, May 20, 2015

18 February 2014



This week has honestly been a BLURR. I have no idea what happened or when it happened or IF anything happened at all....
 
We had 2 back-to-back exchanges plus 2 meetings so I'm not quite sure what happened. I was out of my area for both exchanges so it made it difficult to keep up with what's going on here. All I know is that my boss of a companion killed it in all of our appointments--love her. We apparently have a couple new investigators... so that's good!
 
On exchanges I spent a lot of time planning and helping organize a disaster of an area book and just other things.. sigh. Also, sleeping in other people's beds=not getting any rest.. I missed my bed!!
 
Good news, Manuel is going to get baptized!!! in like a year... haha. He was able to have his interview about his probation and passed it with flying colors, he was going to have to wait a while to get permission but it was probable that it was going to be soon... THEN CAME THE NEWS of illegal drug addiction... nice. But he is so prepared it's ridiculous. He is way eager to work on overcoming it and he was at church on sunday. What a great guy. So excited for him.
 
This week was definitely a bonding experience for my companion and I. It was a hard week but definitely worth it. It's amazing how God puts people in your path to help you through things. Not to mention prayer heals everything. I PROMISE. It's amazing. and the priesthood power is real. Just throwing that out there.
 
Here are some pictures from last Monday's FHE/service project. We were in charge of putting different types of seeds into bags to ship off to Africa, gosh our ward is so service oriented. I just love them. the FHEs are starting to grow, slowly but surely. Last night we had 2 extra people that hadn't come before. So cool. I love our Branchita. Its precious.
 
I wish I had more to share but I don't have time or the memory to do so.. sorry! This week is going to be great so hopefully next week's email will be a little better. We have exchanges every week until March... Bring it.
 
I love you all, the church is true!
 
Hermana Calero


No comments:

Post a Comment