Wednesday, May 20, 2015

22 September 2014

wooohooo! happy birthday dad! I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend! 

Sorry, I don't really have much to say about this week. 

We had zone conference... it was really good. learned more about planning and better door approaches (who doesn't need that?)

Found some new investigators.. turns out they had lived in Utah like 3 months ago and were taught by an elder that was in my companion's MTC district. They are super solid, we're excited to start teaching them. They came to church too, so that was great! 

We had an awesome weekend! Lalo was baptized and confirmed, Reyes received the priesthood and got his temple recommend. Temple trip coming up! oh man. BLESSINGS. It's so cool to see these people make changes, I feel so much love for them it's impossible to describe. 

Elder Golden is going to visit our mission next week and we are excited to hear what he has for us. We were asked to fast this weekend in preparation for it so it's gotta be good! 

I love you all, I hope you have a wonderful week! 

Hermana Calero


No comments:

Post a Comment